Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Blog for 'The Great Dark'

Hi folks, Manbird here, this is my first blog for the production of this upcoming movie.

First I'd like to thank the 2+ million visitors to my site and all the support and friends that I have made along the way. This has been a long journey to make it to this point.


'The Great Dark" has been a project of mine for a couple of years and it has finally been scripted and ready for Pre-Production.

As with any movie, especially a feature length, it's hard to get the wheels turning and get investors on board, but I'm hot on the tracks and I will keep you updated to my progress; could be informative for upcoming filmakers to hear the trials and tribulations of another!

Any way, that's it for today, stay tuned to this blog for more info.

Cheers,
Scott

No comments: